Intermezzo to unify loyalty programs for Silverton Casino Hotel: Silverton selects ClubLinq API to consolida... http://t.co/7W1eZPxD2w
Stay informed about Gaming Technology Conference! Sign up for e-mail updates and get the latest information about the 2014 event.
Games & Technology Report
Gaming Technology Conference keeps you informed all year long with the Games & Technology Report. Every two weeks, a new issue is posted on the Slot Manager Web site, with features about hot games and technology issues from all sectors of the gaming industry.
New York City apple of casino developers’ eyes: As a long-time New York City resident, I have to admit I was... http://t.co/Od58Gm1vHf
Advice for getting a foot into the casino executive’s door: Over the years, I have watched literally hundre... http://t.co/S5PtvGeBQf
Illinois sweepstakes laws clear way for slot-like kiosks: A man walks into a bar (no, it’s not the beginnin... http://t.co/HtdmBayKWC
The 2014 Gaming Technology Conference
will be held March 17-19 at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
The Gaming Technology Conference is the gaming industry's premier technology conference. The event features hands-on technology updates, insights and strategies, addressing real-world technology challenges and solutions for all segments of the gaming industry.
In addition to learning through in-depth conference sessions, GTC attendees view firsthand the latest and greatest technologies that vendors have to offer in the largest targeted trade show in the gaming industry. Dozens of exhibitors dazzle the crowd, from the largest and most well-respected names in the industry to the smallest cutting-edge developers.
Scheduled 2014 Gaming Technology Conference Session Topics Include:
Marketing / Management / Regulatory
- Getting Connected / Staying Connected – The Story Continues
- Digital Marketing Update
- Big Data
- The Art of Getting the Money
- iGaming / Social Gaming
- Strategic IT Planning – Aligning the Business and Technology
- CIO/ CMO Round Table
- "The Problem with Regulators"
- The Marriage Made in Heaven - IT and Marketing
- CIO Roundtable - 2020 - Will Your Organization be Ready?
- System Integration – 360 Degrees
- Lowering Operating Costs with New Technology
- Where is the Data and Who Owns it?
- Technology Leadership: Where’s the Next Generation Going to Come From?
- Which Cloud is Right for You? Public, Private, or Hybrid”
- IT Service Management and ITIL – Transforming to a Service-Centric Focus
- Cyber Security - The Super NAP
- Emerging Technologies & Partnerships
Who Attends the Gaming Technology Conference?
- Hundreds of senior-level executives attend the Gaming Technology event every year, including CIOs, Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers.
- Executives from marketing, operations, hotel, food and beverage and other departments all meet at Caesars Palace Las Vegas to learn how technology can improve operations, increase revenues and control costs.
- The people at the Gaming Technology event represented casino operators, vendors, racetracks and lotteries.
It provided a unique opportunity to mix and mingle with a wide cross-section of gaming industry executives all speaking the same techno-savvy language!