Stay informed about Gaming Technology Conference! Sign up for e-mail updates and get the latest information about the 2013 event.
Games & Technology Report
Gaming Technology Conference keeps you informed all year long with the Games & Technology Report. Every two weeks, a new issue is posted on the Slot Manager Web site, with features about hot games and technology issues from all sectors of the gaming industry.
The 2013 Gaming Technology Conference
was held March 12-13 at Green Valley Ranch Resort & Spa
The Gaming Technology Conference proved to be the gaming industry's hottest technology conference. The event featured hands-on technology updates, insights and strategies, addressing real-world technology challenges and solutions for all segments of the gaming industry. The impressive list of speakers included the industry’s brightest stars who shared their knowledge in an exciting conference lineup.
In addition to learning through in-depth conference sessions, GTC attendees viewed firsthand the latest and greatest technologies that vendors have to offer in the largest targeted trade show in the gaming industry. Dozens of exhibitors dazzled the crowd, from the largest and most well-respected names in the industry to the smallest cutting-edge developers.
The 2013 Gaming Technology Conference Keynote Lineup Included:
Staci Columbo Alonso
Strategic Marketing & Advertising Consultant
New Media Strategist
Emerging Marketer Inc.
SVP, Brand Strategy and Advertising
MGM Resorts International
2013 Gaming Technology Conference Session Topics Included:
- Keeping up with Mobile Marketing
- Regulatory Update - New Challenges
- Coming Attractions: New & Emerging Technologies & Partnerships
- The View from the Top: the CMO's Perspective
- War Room Analytics - An Exercise in Real World Problem Solving
- SaaS & Virtualization - The Realities and the ROI
- Internet Gaming Operations - Are You Ready?
- Getting Connected and Staying Connected to Our Guests
- The Cloud - Are You There Yet?
- The 1st Annual CIO / CMO Roundtable
- BI - What's New? From Mobile to Big Data
- Wired to Wireless - What You Really Want to Know
- Social Media - Building the Community and Integrating the Technology
- BIG DATA - is Here
- How to Build the Business Case for New Technology (It's All About the ROI)
Who Attended the Gaming Technology Conference?
- Hundreds of senior-level IT executives attend the Gaming Technology event every year, including CIOs, Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers.
- Executives from marketing, operations, hotel, food and beverage and other departments all meet at Green Valley Ranch to learn how technology can improve operations, increase revenues and control costs.
- The people at the Gaming Technology event represented casino operators, vendors, racetracks and lotteries.
It provided a unique opportunity to mix and mingle with a wide cross-section of gaming industry executives all speaking the same techno-savvy language!